Great podcast, always relevant and topical, and full of practical financial information. Martin manages to find lots of interesting guests to interview, and always gets the best from them. The sound quality is excellent and Martin puts personality into each episode. I look forward to each new episode to see who’s being interviewed, and what the topic is – never been disappointed.
- Fraud and asset recovery, with Tim Carter & James Lister
- Understanding the Trust Registration Service, with Adrian Moss
- Stopping financial sabotage before it stops you, with Catherine Morgan
- Securing a second passport, with Brandon Miller
- Dealing with finances when getting divorced, with Charlotte Plowman