When a financial analyst became a father and realised his work had become pretty soulless, he started sharing his personal finance knowledge online.
In this episode of Informed Choice Radio, I speak to Damien Fahy.
Damien is creator of Money to the Masses, a blog and podcast offering money advice to everyone. Damien is also the author of the 30 Day Money Plan, Take Control of your Finances In 5 Minutes A Day
In this episode of Informed Choice Radio, we talk about the inspiration for Money to the Masses, how to get a grip on your personal finances, investing as a way of building wealth for the future, and how to cut the cost of financial advice.
Welcome to Money to the Masses with Damien Fahy, in episode 093 of Informed Choice Radio.
Some questions I ask
– What inspired you to launch Money to the Masses?
– How do you define advice, guidance and information?
– Who are your customers? Can you really offer advice to anyone?
– What are some examples of how someone can take control of their finances in a few minutes a day?
– How can we motivate people to take an interest in their personal finances?
Useful links mentioned in this episode
-Damien Fahy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Help us spread the word!
Thank you for listening to this episode of Informed Choice Radio. Please use the comments section below to share any feedback you have.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! Reviews really help us stand out from the crowd and reach more listeners.