They talk about the early days of the business, finding the offices, how regulation has changed during this time, Nick’s role in applying for Chartered status for the profession, and what Informed Choice looks like today.
About Martin Bamford
Your host for Informed Choice Radio is Martin Bamford, an award-winning Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Martin is Director of Client Education at Informed Choice and the author of several personal finance books including The Money Tree, Brilliant Investing and How to Retire 10 Years Early.
You also might be interested in
My guest on the podcast today is Dan Warburton. Despite[...]
We all lead increasingly hectic lives, in many cases shaken[...]
Whether it’s affording the basics in life, feeling more in[...]
- How to reduce your energy bills and combat fuel poverty, with James Sommerville
- Money mindset, with Makala Green
- Critical Thinking Skills: How to Combat Fake News, with Helen Lee Bouygues
- Managing an ‘all-weather’ global equity portfolio in 2022, with Matthew Tillett
- Life Lessons to Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity, and Happiness, with Keisha Blair